Beware of Unaffiliated Solicitors
When preparing for the show, we encourage all exhibitors to work with our Official Service Providers and caution all exhibitors regarding solicitors who call and/or email claiming to be affiliated with our show. The event industry is facing an ongoing issue with hotel, marketing consultants, and online directory scams. Please refer to the Official Service Providers contact sheet and, when in doubt, feel free to contact us directly to verify you are working with one of our show partners.
Included in the Exhibit Application
As a reminder, your exhibit application costs include:
- 8’-high drapery back wall (in-line booth only)
- 3’-high drapery sidewall (in-line booths only)
- 4 exhibitor badges per 100 sq. ft. Click Here to Enter Badges
- Material handling (on-site – show docks to booth)
While we are promoting all exhibitors in our show marketing campaign, you are also encouraged to make use of the marketing resources listed below. Don’t rely on location and booth design alone to capture your retailer audience. CHFA Marketing and Sponsorship Opportunities will increase your show presence, engage retailers and drive your sales.
Below are the forms (where applicable) and deadlines for these opportunities.
*Please only submit these forms if you have purchased these advertising opportunities. To order additional opportunities, click here.*
- ($750) Banner Advertisement in Pre-Show Promo Email (June) – June 13
- ($750) Banner Advertisement in Pre-Show Promo Email (July) – July 4
- ($1,250) Brand School (Formerly Product/Service Education Session) – July 22
- ($500) Brand School Break Sponsor – July 22
- ($150) Brand School Video on Demand – July 22
- ($2,900) Hotel: Branded Room Keycards – July 22
- ($2,000) Conference Sponsor: Keynote Session – July 25
- ($1,500) Conference Sponsor: Speaker Sessions – July 25
- ($1,500) Double-Sided Window Cling – July 28
- ($3,600) Indoor Galleria Flags – July 28
- ($2,200) Entrance Floor Sticker – July 28
- ($4,200) Staircase Decals – Full Branded Stairs – July 28
- ($2,300) Staircase Decals – Top Stairs – July 28
- ($1,900) Staircase Decals – Bottom Stairs – July 28
- ($750) Banner Advertisement in Pre-Show Promo Email (August) – July 29
- ($2,000 for Saturday, $1,500 for Sunday) Sampling Table at Show Entrance – July 29
- ($2,500) Sampling Blitz – July 29
- ($500) Social Media Branded Content – August 4
- ($300) Digital Show Guide: ¼ Page Advertisement – August 5
- ($600) Digital Show Guide: ½ Page Advertisement – August 5
- ($1,200) Digital Show Guide: Full Page Advertisement – August 5
- ($500) Rotating Banner Advertisement on Website – August 5
- ($3,000) Sponsored Activity – August 8
- ($2,000) Hosted Conference Program (Breakfast / Lunch) – August 8
- ($300) CHFA Member Lounge Sponsor: Retailer Gift Bags – August 9
- ($1,000) Launch Pad Sponsor – August 10
- ($750) Award Sponsor – August 10
- ($500) Networking Break Sponsor – August 11
- Launch Pad Application Due – August 12
- ($1,200) Exclusive Café Sponsor – August 12
- ($4,500) Hotel: The Drop (Friday) – August 12
- ($2,500) Hotel: The Drop (Saturday) – August 12
- ($2,700) Event: Carpet Stickers – August 12
- ($1,500) Event: Washroom Stickers – August 12
- ($1,500+) Celebration Station Host – August 15
- ($1,000) Event: Pull Up Banner – August 19
- ($1,000) Event: Insert in Show Bag – August 22
- ($750) Meeting Room Rental – August 23
- ($350) Product Showcase: Feature Product Shelf – August 29
- ($100) Product Showcase: Additional Digital Listing – August 29
- ($1,000) Banner Advertisement in Pre-Show Promo Email (Show Month) – August 31
- ($1,500) Event: Show Announcement – September 1
- ($1,500) Branded Email (Show Days) – September 2
CHFA NOW Toronto Promo Toolkit
Spread the word about CHFA NOW Toronto! To help make it easier for you to promote your participation at the show, we created a promotional toolkit with various digital assets and sample copy which you can use as designed or modify to better suit your needs.
Food Sampling, Cold Storage, Ice and Catering
As required by the Toronto Public Health, if you are providing unpackaged food or beverage samples, you must submit a Food Sampling Application by August 12, 2022. If you have extensive on-site food preparation (chopping, frying, heating, etc.) in your booth, you must also have a Temporary Hand Washing Station within your exhibit space. Failure to comply with these requirements will result in the closure of your booth.
To support the food safety guidelines, we are providing limited onsite cold storage rental space on a first-come, first-served basis. Please order your cold storage at your earliest convenience and no later than August 12. To order ice, please complete the ice order form and email to the Catering Manager.
If you would like to offer full-size food portions and/or alcoholic beverages you may pre-book catering through the facility’s catering department until September 1, 2022. To request cooking services, please complete the kitchen service request order form, due September 1, 2022.
Furniture for Rent by Freeman
The official show decorator is Freeman and they offer a substantial order discount for exhibitors who rent furniture and accessories online by August 15, 2022. For more information on how to set up your online Freeman account, please contact 888.508.5054.
If you would like to review the Freeman furniture rental prices or submit paper order forms, click on the relevant links below:
- Link to Freeman Services
- Rental Exhibits
- Steels and Extensions
- Display Accessories
- Signage & Graphics
- Additional Carpet Underpadding (due no later than September 15)
- Pavilion Carpet Colour Selection (due no later than August 10)
- Set-up / Tear-down Labour
IMPORTANT NOTE ON UNION LABOUR
Exhibitors may hand-carry their own freight into the exhibit facility however, the use of dollies, pump trucks and other mechanical equipment is not permitted. Union labour must be booked through Freeman Decor for extensive exhibit installation and dismantle.
The Enercare Centre is a union facility and as such, the operation or use of all motorized lifts and motorized material handling equipment for installation/dismantle of exhibits is NOT permitted by exhibitors or by their exhibitor appointed contractors (EAC’s)
Electricity, Lead Retrieval and Additional Services
Additional exhibit requirements, such as electricity, can be ordered quickly and easily online or by following the links below and working with our additional service providers.
If you would like to review the prices or submit paper order forms, click on the relevant links below:
- Lead Retrieval Scanner – September 15
- Audio Visual – September 7*
- Electricity – August 31*
- Lighting – August 31*
- Internet & Telecommunications – August 31*
- Banner Hanging / Rigging Services (restrictions apply) – August 31*
- Booth Cleaning – August 31*
- Plumbing Services – August 31*
- Parking Pass – August 31* / online ordering closes Sept. 11
(*) denotes a discount deadline
Move-in and Move-out Schedule
The CHFA NOW Toronto move-in floor plan can be found here. The move-out schedule will be published here closer to the event and emailed to all exhibitors.
If your truck arrives before or after your scheduled move-in time, it will be turned away and you will need reschedule your access time. Your set up may commence after your move in is complete and continue as needed until the show opens. All booths must be set up by 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, September 17 and please note there is no dock access available on Saturday at any time.
Alternatively, you may simplify your shipping process and use the advanced warehouse services. All advanced warehouse shipments must arrive between August 15, 2022 and September 12, 2022. Contact Cross Connect Customs & Logistics at 416.726.7229 or email@example.com for more info.
Shipping with Cross Connect Customs & Event Logistics
Cross Connect Customs & Event Logistics is the official shipping provider for CHFA NOW 2022. They offer very affordable domestic and international shipping solutions. They will assist with advanced warehousing, direct-to-show shipping and your return shipments.
For more information click on the links below. For a quick quote, contact 416.726.7229 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advanced Warehouse and Direct to Show Shipment (shipment must arrive between August 15 and September 12 for Advance Warehouse Shipments)
- Advanced Warehouse Shipping Label
- Direct-to-show label (shipment must match your move-in schedule)
All exhibitors must provide proof of adequate liability insurance with a minimum limit of $3 million for the full duration of the show (includes move in and move out). This insurance is to protect you, the exhibitors, attending public and the venue. Review the Exhibitor Insurance Requirements and contact your current provider or order affordable insurance with BFL by September 8, 2022, your member benefit partner.
Please help us make sustainability a priority and consider the environment when planning your exhibit. Review the Tips on Reducing Your Footprint and the GREENSmart Handbook. Consider applying some of your organization’s sustainable practices to your exhibit design. Simple changes like using compostable sample cups, reducing your paper collateral and considering the global helium shortage can help make a world of difference. Helium balloons are not permitted at the Enercare Centre.
The following show policies protect your investment, our service partners and ensure a safe and successful show for all participants. If you have any questions about these polices, or if you want to better understand why certain rules are in place, please do not hesitate to contact us.