CHFA Regulatory Forum
|Business Categories||March 5-April 20, 2022||On-Site|
|CHFA Members||$99||Cannot purchase on-site.|
(Event + Regulatory Session Combo Price)
|$949||Cannot purchase on-site.|
|Non-Member Supplier/Retailer/Health Practioner|
(Regulatory Session ONLY)
|$299||Cannot purchase on-site.|
APRIL 21, 2022
9:00 AM – 1:15 PM PT
(12:00 PM – 4:15 PM ET)
We’re taking the Regulatory Forum virtual this year and opening it up to all CHFA members and non-members for our community to stay current on important regulatory topics, timelines and updates related to natural health products, supplemented foods and more. Expect presentations from organizations like the Natural and Non-Prescription Health Products Directorate (NNHPD), Food Directorate, Food Allergy Canada, Natural Health Product Research Society of Canada (NHPRS), and dicentra who will fill you in on what might be in store for the industry!
- Natural and Non-prescription Health Products Directorate (NNHPD) to present information on priorities for 2022/2023, the AG audit report, the Self-Care Framework, cost recovery, updates on product/site licensing, client services and systems and the cannabis/CBD file.
- Regulatory and Operation Enforcement Branch (ROEB) will discuss the NHP Pilot Inspection program and NHP compliance verifications activities.
- Food Directorate will share updates to the Supplemented Foods Regulations.
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) will offer insights on their pending guidance for simulated meat and poultry products.
- Food Allergy Canada will share a presentation on Allergen Risk Management Guidelines.
- Natural Health Product Research Society (NHPRS) and dicentra will discuss the importance of research for the NHP sector and how academic research collaboration can help your business grow. Our experts will also share resources for securing research and identifying potential collaboration opportunities. We are committed to raising awareness of the role research plays in supporting innovation and regulatory compliance in the NHP sector and hope you will join us for this lively and informative discussion.