Beware of Unaffiliated Solicitors
When preparing for the show, we encourage all exhibitors to work with our Official Service Providers and caution all exhibitors regarding solicitors who call and/or email claiming to be affiliated with our show. The event industry is facing an ongoing issue with hotel, marketing consultants, and online directory scams. Please refer to the Official Service Providers contact sheet and, when in doubt, feel free to contact us directly to verify you are working with one of our show partners.
Included in the Exhibit Application
As a reminder, your exhibit application costs include:
- 8’-high drapery back wall (in-line booth only)
- 3’-high drapery sidewall (in-line booths only)
- 4 exhibitor badges per 100 sq. ft.
- Material handling (on-site – show docks to booth)
While we are promoting all exhibitors in our show marketing campaign, you are also encouraged to make use of the marketing resources listed below. Don’t rely on location and booth design alone to capture your retailer audience. CHFA Marketing and Sponsorship Opportunities will increase your show presence, engage retailers and drive your sales.
Below are the forms (where applicable) and deadlines for these opportunities.
*Please only submit these forms if you have purchased these advertising opportunities. To order additional opportunities, click here.*
- ($1,000) Brand School (formerly Product Education/Service Education Session) – March 4
- ($500) Brand School Break Sponsor– March 4
- ($1,200) Full Page Advertisement in Digital Show Guide – March 11
- ($200) Product Placement in Digital Show Guide – March 11
- ($750) Product Feature in Digital Show Guide – March 11
- ($800) Show App Advertisement – March 11
- ($300) Member Lounge Sponsor – March 11
- (No Cost) Submit Exhibitor Attributes for Digital & Printed Show Guide – March 11
- (No Cost) Quick Find Listing (exclusively available to brokers and distributors) – March 11
- (No Cost) Launch Pad Participation – March 18
- (Starting at $1,300) Host a Celebration Station (Happy Hour) – March 18
- ($2,000 for Saturday, $1,500 for Sunday) Sampling Table at Show Entrance – March 18
- ($1,000) Pre-Show Video Promoted on Social Media – March 22
- ($500) Show Announcement – March 21
- ($3,000) Exclusive Branded Hotel Room Keys – March 23
- ($2,700) Carpet Stickers / Decals – March 24
- ($750) Banner Advertisement in Pre-Show Promo Email (April) – March 25
- ($2,500) Sampling Blitz – March 25
- ($350) Featured Product Showcase Shelf / ($100) Additional Online Product Showcase Listing – April 8
- ($1,500) Branded Email Sent to all Attendees During the Event – April 1
- ($1,000) Banner Advertisement in Pre-Show Promo Email (Show Week) – April 7
- ($500) Rotating Banner Advertisement on the Website – February 18
- ($1,000) Exclusive Pull Up Banner Placement – February 18
- ($2,000) Speaker Sessions Sponsor – February 24
- ($700) Meeting Room Rentals – February 24
- ($500) Networking Break Sponsor– February 25
- ($1,000) Launch Pad Sponsor – February 25
- ($2,200) Exclusive Café Sponsor – February 25
- ($3,200) Exclusive Water Station Sponsor – February 25
- ($3,000 Exclusive Washroom Sticker/Decal – February 25
- ($2,000) Exclusive Comfort Zone Sponsor – February 25
- ($2,000) Hand Sanitizer Station Sponsor – February 25
- ($750) Banner Advertisement in Pre-Show Promo Email (March) – February 25
- ($3,000) Hosted Conference Program Sponsor – February 28
CHFA NOW Vancouver Promo Toolkit
Spread the word about CHFA NOW Vancouver! To help make it easier for you to promote your participation at the show, we created a promotional toolkit with various digital assets and sample copy which you can use as designed or modify to better suit your needs.
Food Sampling, Cold Storage, Ice and Catering
As required by the Vancouver Coast Health Authority, if you are providing unpackaged food or beverage samples, you must submit a Food Sampling Application by March 25, 2022. If you have extensive on-site food preparation (chopping, frying, heating, etc.) in your booth, you must also have a Temporary Hand Washing Station within your exhibit space. Failure to comply with these requirements will result in the closure of your booth.
To support the food safety guidelines, we are providing limited onsite cold storage rental space on a first-come, first-served basis. Please order your cold storage at your earliest convenience and no later than March 18.
If you would like to offer full-size food portions, alcoholic beverages and/or ice, you may pre-book catering or ice through the facility’s catering department until April 8, 2022.
Currently, food sampling is permitted on the show floor and masks are not required. However, we ask that you consider the comfort and health of others. Members of our community may be immuno-compromised, a caretaker or uncomfortable not wearing a mask at larger events. We encourage you to continue wearing a mask when social distancing is not possible. Check our Health & Safety protocols for further guidance.
Furniture for Rent by Freeman
The official show decorator is Freeman and they offer a substantial order discount for exhibitors who rent furniture and accessories online by March 24, 2022. For more information on how to set up your online Freeman account, please contact 888.508.5054.
If you would like to review the Freeman furniture rental prices or submit paper order forms, click on the relevant links below:
- Link to Freeman Services
- Rental Exhibits – March 24*
- Furniture – March 24*
- Display Accessories – March 24
- Signage & Graphics – March 24
- Fabric Solutions – March 24
- Additional Carpet and/or Underpadding (due no later than April 18)
- Pavilion Carpet Colour Selection (due no later than March 30)
- Set-up / Tear-down Labour – March 24
(*) denotes a discount deadline
Electricity, Lead Retrieval and Additional Services
Additional exhibit requirements, such as electricity, can be ordered quickly and easily online or by following the links below and working with our additional service providers.
If you would like to review the prices or submit paper order forms, click on the relevant links below:
- Lead Retrieval Scanner – April 8
- Audio Visual – April 8
- Electricity – December 31*
- Internet & Telecommunications – December 31*
- Banner Hanging / Rigging Services (restrictions apply) – December 31*
- Booth Cleaning – December 31*
- Plumbing Services – December 31*
- Safety Vest
- General Parking Information (only available to purchase Onsite)
(*) denotes a discount deadline
Move-in and Move-out Schedule
All move-in and move-out times at the Vancouver Convention Centre will need to be scheduled on Voyage Control, a reservation system for booking a dedicated access time for vehicles. Your designated time will be within your pre-assigned move-in and move-out window. The goal of the Voyage Control program is to reduced wait times and give all vehicles (regardless of size) direct to dock access. This program will be used for all CHFA trade shows this year and we will no longer be using the Holding lot or Marshalling yards for large vehicles.
More information (including how to create your own login profile) on the Voyage Control program will be emailed to all contracted exhibitors one month before the event. All brokers and distributors may forward this information to their vendor partners so their carriers can also create their own login.
If your truck arrives before or after your scheduled move-in time, it will be turned away and you will need reschedule your access time. Your set up may commence after your move in is complete and continue as needed until the show opens. All booths must be set up by 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, April 23 and please note there is no dock access available on Saturday at any time.
Alternatively, you may simplify your shipping process and use the advanced warehouse services. All advanced warehouse shipments must arrive between March 21, 2022 and April 15, 2022. Contact Cross Connect Customs & Logistics at 416.726.7229 or email@example.com for more info.
The Vancouver Convention Centre’s West Building is located at 1055 Canada Place and has 440 Impark-owned parking stalls available on a first-come, first-served basis. This lot is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Review the parking info sheet for more information on this lot and neighbouring parking options.
Vancouver Convention Center (VCC) will no longer be offering complimentary safety vests during the event move-in and move-out due to updated health and safety regulations. Safety vests are available for purchase through the VCC online ordering platform and can be picked up at the Exhibitor Services Desk during event move-in. Alternatively, vending machines will be available onsite offering safety vests for purchase. The vending machines are located at the West Loading Bays and East Delegate Concourse.
Shipping with Cross Connect Customs & Event Logistics
Cross Connect Customs & Event Logistics is the official shipping provider for CHFA NOW Vancouver 2022. They offer very affordable domestic and international shipping solutions. They will assist with advanced warehousing, direct-to-show shipping and your return shipments.
For more information, click on the links below. For a quick quote, contact 416.726.7229 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All exhibitors must provide proof of adequate liability insurance with a minimum limit of $3 million for the full duration of the show (includes move in and move out). This insurance is to protect you, the exhibitors, attending public and the venue. Review the Exhibitor Insurance Requirements and contact your current provider or order affordable insurance with BFL, your member benefit partner, by April 14, 2022.
Please help us make sustainability a priority and consider the environment when planning your exhibit. Review the Tips on Reducing Your Footprint and the Environmental Best Practices. Consider applying some of your organization’s sustainable practices to your exhibit design. Simple changes like using compostable sample cups, reducing your paper collateral and considering the global helium shortage can help make a world of difference.
The following show policies protect your investment, our service partners and ensure a safe and successful show for all participants. If you have any questions about these polices, or if you want to better understand why certain rules are in place, please do not hesitate to contact us.